Take the time to meet, share, and exchange around art, history, reading and music. An abundant and varied cultural offer, enough to make a cultural trip before the summer!
You may already be visiting the cultural sites of our territory, but do you know how they work, behind the scenes, or some closed rooms for many years?
From 19 May, the cultural and heritage services of the city of Vitré and Vitré Communauté are waiting for you impatiently to present their world with unusual visits, sometimes unusual and completely new!
In the program :
– Saturday, May 19th, The Night of the Museums at the Château de Vitré from 8pm to midnight,
– Wednesday, May 23, Secrets of the library Vitré from 16h to 18h (limited places),
– Thursday, May 24, The Back of the Scenery at the Jacques Duhamel Cultural Center in Vitré, from 8:30 pm (limited places),
– Saturday, June 2, Discovery of the Art Library, from 10am,
– Sunday, June 3rd, Rendezvous at the Gardens at the Château des Rochers-Sévigné, from 3 pm
– Saturday, June 9, Rock Garden Party at Château du Bois Cornillé in Val d’Izé, from 6.30 pm – May – June, exhibitions of the School of Fine Arts: Argentré, Domagné, Châteaubourg, Vitré and Val d’Izé.
All these events are open and free, some within the limits of available places.
Feel free to check our program for more information on each activity. The program is available for download.