If you enjoy outdoor activites and natural space, Le pays de Vitré is for you with :
- The Rochers golf course (18 holes) in a wooded park very close to Madame Sévigne’s castle
- The “base de loisirs de Haute Vilaine” with its many activites both on the land (biking, fitness…) and on the water (rowing, dinghy, stand-up paddling…).
- 56 hiking courses through bocage and lakes.
- Horse-riding in Châteaubourg, Vitré, Saint M’Hervé or Rannée. You can also visit the educational farm of “La Haute Hairie” !
- Donkey-riding with “Azalane” and “Ecolodge La Belle Verte”
- The Jardin des Arts, in Châteaubourg with huge sculptures in a beautiful park and also in the town.
Settling in Vitré Communauté
Lodging, travel, study … Find all the information for your installation.